Avenue of Palms

Avenue of Palms
Palms

Monday, January 12, 2015

Sheet Music of PPIE

When I learned about google searching using site:edu from a librarian at Santa Cruz, different results popped up for me. I ended up one day at the Fresno State website in the midst of a huge PPIE collection. As I paged through their collection, I came across some sheet music for PPIE.  And then some more. And more. They provided a summary of all the "Sheet music in the Larson Collection". This collection has sheet music for various world fairs. So search for Panama to find PPIE.




Here are links to the sheet music, covers and music, in their archives:
Miscellany:










Using site:edu limts your search to .edu. I also just found google's advanced search page. And these tips and tricks. Says you can use your phone camera to start a search!!! And then there is Google scholar.

No comments:

Post a Comment