Avenue of Palms

Avenue of Palms
Palms

Monday, January 12, 2015

PPIE Exhibits for California's Counties

I have run across quite a few county souvenir books and I am gathering them here. So far I have about ten of them. I'd especially like to find Alameda and the rest of the counties. The San Joaquin counties may have one combined.

I think it was fourth grade when we had to do reports on California counties. I think I picked Alpine county. Because of this connection in my mind with fourth grade, I'm putting the National Education Association and and Internation Congress of Education booklet here. It's actually a very good booklet with lots of information on the various exhibits within the palaces.






Here are the counties and regions:

The Blue Book has some photos of the county exhibits. Here's Alameda County.

No comments:

Post a Comment